Sandisile Tshuma is
Passionate about "wicked problems" and relentlessly committed to solving them!
- A philanthropist who gives recklessly and unashamedly to causes that she loves. Out of the abundance of her heart, time, skills and resources to help young people access opportunities to thrive. Click on the logos below to read more about the causes Sandisile cares about.
- Loves music and contributing to the work of artists who have work towards social upliftment
"Blessings and thanks for your involvement in the music which is priceless. Most of these youth had never been to a theatre show. 35 children and youth attended. And what a show it was!" - Joel Karabo Elliot
- The founding editor of AntuAke.
AntuAke is about “her people,” Africa’s people, forging their own destinies, breaking new ground and boldly bringing their dreams to life.
- An effective manager of projects for social good.
Nedbank Matric Revision Challenge 2010: 30 days, 9 provinces, 6 650 learners
|Learners at Emalahleni loveLife Y Centre for Matric exam preparation|
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder relationship development and management skills.
|Sandisile Tshuma and Her Excellency, Mama Salma Kikwete, First Lady of the United Republic of Tanzania, who is a member of the Organisation of African First Ladies Against HIV and AIDS|
|Sandisile Tshuma with His Excellency, President Festus Mogae, Former President of Botswana and Chairperson of the Champions for an HIV-free Generation|
- Convinced of the power of education and information to shape minds and create opportunities for development on an individual and global scale.
|Learners from Polokwane, South Africa at the Mandela-Luthuli exhibition: In Conversation|
- Drawn to innovative ideas to solve problems and not afraid to deviate from business as usual.
|Contributed to the development of Moraba: a moblie game aimed at educating young people about gender-based violence|
- The perfect balance of analytic cognition and intuitive creativity: